01 October 2007

iPod Classic

Okay, so I just couldn't resist. I HAD to go out any buy myself an iPod classic - 80 GB - and I am in looooooooove!

Yes, I know, there are limitations with an iPod. You can't share content with other people for their iPods very easily (it's not impossible, though ;))

I always try to make sure I can squeeze out everything I can of my new toys. I thought "wouldn't it be great if I could put some of my DVD collection onto this?", and so then the treasure hunt was on.

SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND - I sought and I found ... HandBrake ... a FANTASTIC piece of Freeware ... that allows you to rip your DVDs and convert them to the MP-4 format needed for the iPod. Now I have several episodes of Third Rock from the Sun and a couple of my films on my iPod.

I am SUCH a happy little bunny at the moment!

2 comments:

Dark_Messiah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dark_Messiah said...

Lol XD

"Happy Bunny"

Just checking in to see how ya doin'

(Wassuuuuuuup)

I hope to see you posting some of your good disposition around the CPE forum!

Cya 'round

(you know who I am right? I'll give you a hint: CAEA)